Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is the best online downloadable pop-up blocker on the internet?

I keep getting alot of pop-ups on my Mozilla Firefox. I understand it has a built in pop up blocker, but it's not doing the job. I'm thinking about norton internet security, I own it, but I've read some questions on yahoo answers that people are having trouble with it. I also thought about the google toolbar, but as I understand it, toolbars can slow down your internet and computer. I just need a few links to downloadable pop up blockers that don't come with alot of spyware, viruses, and tracking cookies.



I also have AVG anti virus and AVG anti spyware. I run those daily and still I get pop ups. I haven't ever had a problem with pop ups.



I have windows defender, system suite 6, AVG anti virus free, AVG antispyware free, and hijack this. Is there the possibility I could remove whatever malware or spyware or viruses or trojans with the tools I have?



Thanks,



-JR



What is the best online downloadable pop-up blocker on the internet?adware



Firefox. :)



http://getfirefox.com



What is the best online downloadable pop-up blocker on the internet?antivirus scan



Try stopzilla, it will spot something for you, the demo verison will not kill or clean. But you can go to registry and do it yourself.



I had one tough one and finally stopzilla found it.
the best of the best

No comments:

Post a Comment