Monday, October 5, 2009

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 OR Adobe Photoshop 9.0 CS2. . .OR WHAT???

Ok. . .PLEASE help me. . .my hard drive crashed. . .AND along with it went my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (AND my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 came with the computer I bought from a friend SO I can't reload it or anything) and I need another Adobe Photoshop program. What should I buy?? I use Photoshop because I'm a Graphic Designer and I design for shirts. . .for silk screen printing and such. (So I don't need ALL the photo touch up helps) What version should I buy??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really want to spend ALL the money to buy the latest version. . .do I need to?? Ps. this has taught me to back up EVERYTHING. . :((



Adobe Photoshop 7.0 OR Adobe Photoshop 9.0 CS2. . .OR WHAT???stinger



CS2 or CS3 if you cant get CS2



Adobe Photoshop 7.0 OR Adobe Photoshop 9.0 CS2. . .OR WHAT???virus scanner



CS2 is best. More over you can roll back and get all the data back, no need to purchase any program. Try this method, In Windows, go to Accessibility feature %26gt; System Tools%26gt;System Restore . Put the date in which your computer was doing fine. Lo behold after booting up all the data will be back. Try if this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment