Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do I take the "pop up blocker" stop signs off my desktop icons?

I did remove the pop up blocker program out of my computer. But, the pop up blocker stop signs still cover most of my desktop icons.



How do I take the "pop up blocker" stop signs off my desktop icons?antispyware



Did you remove it through Add %26 Remove Programs...If not?well



try it....or download a registry scanner....and scan your pc....



How do I take the "pop up blocker" stop signs off my desktop icons?best antivirus software



Right click and delete it. The go to the windows program folder and delete the old file if it is there. If none of that works, drag it to the recycle bin. Hit cntl/alt/delete, find it in the list and remove it. Run spyware and virus scans.
if you use toolbars like google, yahoo they would also come with popup blocker. and internet option also have setting for popup blocker

No comments:

Post a Comment