Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do i get rid of the pop up blocker on my yahoo toolbar? how do i get rid of the yahoo tool bar?

somehow i stupidly added this yahoo toolbar and now yahoo is my home page. how do i get rid of it and how do i get rid of the pop up blocker on it?



How do i get rid of the pop up blocker on my yahoo toolbar? how do i get rid of the yahoo tool bar?antispam



Look on the left side of the Yahoo toolbar.



You'll see a pencil just to the right of the big red Y.



Click on the pencil.



At the bottom of the list is the uninstall command. Click on it and follow the directions. This will remove it from your browser.



Then check Start %26gt; Settings %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove



and look near the bottom of the list. If Yahoo Toolbar is listed there click on remove and OK.



That will remove it from your PC.



How do i get rid of the pop up blocker on my yahoo toolbar? how do i get rid of the yahoo tool bar?avast



I had this problem last week at work and, if my memory serves me correctly, I believe I right clicked on the y at the far left of the toolbar. I was given the option to delete...once I did that, the popup blocker was removed as well as the toolbar. Try that.
U hv four options to do this.



First click on pencil near the search bar on yahoo toolbar and select uninstall.



Second, follow this path. Start%26gt; control panel%26gt; add remove %26gt; yahoo toolbar%26gt; change remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment