Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop Elements 6.0 > Working with Paint?

Well, the thing is. I have Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop Elements 6.0



Also I have a myspace. My question is...how do you work with painting? I'm not so stupid to know how to paint.



Every myspace photoshop owner owns photoshop and they can paint like a pro %26gt;_%26lt;; The colors, and that, that. I'm wondering how they work it like that.



Please don't give me a answer of: Go to the paint bucket.



If you own a a myspace, and a photoshop. Please help!



Photoshop Elements 6.0 %26gt; Working with Paint?spyware remove



I don't really understand you question, but it seems like you need help making a picture in photoshop for Myspace?



If so, search for photoshop tutorials to help you get better at photoshop. Once you learn how to use it, use your creativity to make whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment