Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop crashed?

My computer froze a few minutes ago while Photoshop was running so I had to turn my whole computer off. Now everyone I turn on Photoshop again, it shows this message:



You currently have Adobe Photoshop's primary Scratch and Windows ' primart paging file on the same volume, which can result in reduced performance. It is recommended that you set Adode Photoshop's primary Scratch volume to be on a different volume, preferably on a different physical drive.



After I click ok, the whole program shuts down by itself. Help? I've already tried re-installing it and it still doesn't work.



Photoshop crashed?triumph



Uninstall Photoshop and restart your system.



Use Disk Clean up to all your hard disk drives.



Again install Photoshop other than windows Drive.



(Ex Windows is in Drive C, And install photoshop in Drive D)

No comments:

Post a Comment