Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jasc or Photoshop?

So- I have Jasc Paint Shop Pro X. I, personally, think it sucks for what I want to do. But hey, its 100 dollars. My price range.



A friend of mine got Photoshop. As most of you know, it is like 500 bucks. Five times the amount of PSP.



I'm a material girl %26 I think that since Photoshop is more expensive, it is better than PSP. On the other hand, my friend who has Photoshop, PSP, AND CorelDraw said that they are all the same, and that PSP does more than Photoshop.



If PSP did more than Photoshop, why in the world is it that professional photographers use Photoshop and not PSP?



So, if you were to get either Jasc PSP or Adobe Photoshop for free, which would you choose and why?



Jasc or Photoshop?panda



I have Photoshop CS3 Extended on my laptop.



just download from piratebay.org and save the money



Jasc or Photoshop?suzuki



hands down please. nothing. nothing comes close to photoshop. but u can try adobe fireworks too. its worth a shot.



+



visit my site:



www.drawbobo.com
"Simple"...



"Keep IT" Simple. You Have 'no idea' how...



"Always Loved" Kodak.



Canon - Also.



And: "Black %26 White" Funny 'Let's all Cram" Into this Quiosk for:



"Hello ! Our Very Best":

No comments:

Post a Comment