Monday, October 5, 2009

Manga/Photoshop help.?

I am trying to make my own manga series using my own sketches and photoshop. Here is as far as I go...I sketch the page including all of its panels characters, but not the dialogue because I want to do that in Photoshop. Then I go to Photoshop, then choose import through my scanner to put in the picture at 600p. Then when it is in photoshop I am totally lost...I try to adjust the contrast/brightness, but it wont keep it that way. I don't sketch on the entire paper when I import the picture so I need to minimize the picture as the whole frame. And most importantlly, I can't find out how to put in bubble boxes for the dialogue!



So short summary of my questions is how do I keep the contrast/brightness adjustment not from reseting everytime I use it, how can I minimize the page I drew inside the actually paper I drew to fit the whole frame(Get rid of blank outside of page), and how do I insert bubble boxes for dialogue?! Please do not send me a photoshop tutorial unless it helps manga pg



Manga/Photoshop help.?symatec



鈥?the first time you adjust the contrast/brightness, use ctrl+L or command+L(adjust levels), when you open the next file, press ctrl+alt+L or command+option+L, this will open up the adjust level dialog box with the previous setting, and you don't need to readjust again.



鈥?Go to tool bar and select Crop Tool, or press C (shortcut key), draw a rectangular area by click%26drag over your file, and press Enter, and your file will be cropped off the unwanted blank outside of page at once. OR, go to tool bar and select Rectangular Marquee Tool, or press M (shortcut key), click%26drag to draw the area you want, and go to menu Image%26gt;Crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment