Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop??????????

Hey,I have Photoshop Elements 5,Adobe Illustrator 10,Image Ready 7.0,And Photoshop 7.0..And I was just wondering if I could use either of those to make my pictures look proffessional....And also if theres a site that can teach me how to use all of them,because I have no experience what so ever.



Photoshop??????????bmw



Before you spend money on expensive tutorial packages, I suggest you try out the numerous free tutorials that are available on the internet. For example here is a set of useful tutorials that will get you up and running on Photoshop...



http://www.desktopdeck.com/tutorial/15



http://www.desktopdeck.com/tutorial/20



Hope they helped...



Regards,



Magneto.



Photoshop??????????free adware remover



Photoshop will not make your images look professional...that takes some skill with the Camera as well...I would suggest getting a semi decent camera, if you don't have one, then experimenting ALOT, with different features, exposures, techniques, and situations. After you get good with your camera, then you can start enhancing, or fixing images with your photo editing software...

No comments:

Post a Comment