Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop !!!?

I really need someone to do a photoshopped pic for me! I would in love with you if you did! Comment if you are a good photoshoper and I will tell you what to do!



THANKS



Photoshop !!!?stinger



I have photoshop.



I don't know how good I am, depends on what you want done.



Photoshop !!!?virus scanner



ok maddi



what is it you want done?
I'm a good photo shopper. I started doing it freshman year and took graphic design, and have been doing it as a hobby ever since. I'd be happy to help you out.
If you dont have photoshop you can download this thing called photofiltre. its free and its almost exactly like photoshop. just type in photofiltre in google and the site should pop up. all you have to do is download it and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment