Monday, October 5, 2009

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 better than Photoshop CS? Need to choose one over the other?

My parents got me an Adobe Photoshop 5.0 program for a Christmas present, unaware that I already have a photoshop program on my computer. Photoshop CS. Anyways, I'm pretty decent with using photoshop and Photoshop Elements 5.0 have some pretty good features so I'm debating whether or not to keep Elements 5.0 or keep my CS program? Thanks in adavnce!



Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 better than Photoshop CS? Need to choose one over the other?spyware



Unless you are working for a major print company (magazine), you probably won't need all of the advanced features found in Adobe Photoshop CS.



Adobe PhotoShop Elements is perfect for a home user and has more than enough features to please the average or even above average user. Plus, in my own personal experience, PS Elements tends to start up/load faster than CS.



Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 better than Photoshop CS? Need to choose one over the other?virus scan



nope : C.S photo is better than Adobe 5.0 photos because



film process takes longer if unless it's done by digetal only keep



those but refer to own http://www.ownphotos.com please !



remember yourself ok ? http://www.microsoftwarephotos.com
Elements is basically a dumbed down version of CS. Stick with CS, it is much much much much more powerful.
why not keep both
You can return software? @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment