Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 for Web design?

I asked another question on how to obtain photoshop on my extremely limited budget, but there seems to be no solution to that other than not get photoshop CS3/CS2.



However there are some "alternatives" listed in my question, I have used GIMP for over 2 years and need something that can create more crisp web-worthy graphics.



I DO NOT want to see any Fan-Boy responses like Photoshop rules!



I see it everywhere, I am even able to impress fan boys I know with there illegal copy's of photoshop, so please, if your going to recommend one of the listed pieces of software, please use your own personal experiences with that software, I need a graphics design program that is more powerful than GIMP, that wont cost an arm and a leg!



I have heard that photoshop elements is almost as good as it's brother photoshop CS2/3?



Please I need help as I am looking to make a purchase sometime soon.



Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 for Web design?noton



CorelDraw can be your best choice. Why? Because you pay a lot less than buying PS and you've got PhotoPaint bundled in (an equivalent almost as powerful) and 鈥搊f course鈥?CorelDraw. You can create your web images directly on PPaint or you can create them in Draw and export them to your desired web format. Be aware that none of the programmes you mention (as well as PS) actually are the tool to CREATE the websites; just the images. But perhaps you know that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment