Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do I get pop up blocker to allow me to go to pogo tables?

When i am in pogo I can go to a room but it won't let me into the table i choose.How do I get pop up blocker to let me in?



How do I get pop up blocker to allow me to go to pogo tables?agv



disable it. otherwise, no pogo. ---been there.



How do I get pop up blocker to allow me to go to pogo tables?antivirus software



Usually, you can tell your pop up blocker to allow pop ups from certain websites. Just tell it to allow pop ups from pogo. If this doesn't work, you may have to temporarily disable your pop up blocker altogether when you go to pogo.



Hope I helped.
The one who said Ctrl. is right, give him the 10, also Temp. allow pop-ups at the bottom of the web page, you'll see that Internet icon at the bottom
u need to temporarily disable the pop-up blocker..not permanently



it has provisions for that: u right click on the bar that pops up,it will give u options for 'temporary allowing' and thats it!
Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on the table. That will temporarily override most pop-up blockers.
Hold down the Control or Shift key and you should be able to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment